Saturday

Poker


Somebody said my blog wasn't very good. That's no surprise because I hadn't posted yet. The title you will notice is part of the old slogan, "Liquor in the front, poker in the rear." It's a double entendre and one I admonish. I write it as the title of my own blog for the simple reason to draw attention to the rash of poker blog sites that have sprouted up that are sophmoric attempts at humor. If you found this site in an attempt to find bad humor and juvenile puns you will be sorry. There will be none of that here.


Some more about me. I am encouraging a movement of anti-defamation poker blogs to stand up for the rights of poker players who have blogs. Some people say I have a lack of sense of humor but they obviously never seen Bullfeathers on a microphone with the accompanment of my accordian.


I am now soliciting suggestions for my new organization's name.


BULLFEATHERS__MESS WITH ME AND YOU GET THE HORNS AND THE BEAK!


I also play poker out of Heathrow. I say that because I am a world traveler and that's my home airport. You yanks won't know where that is.

1 comment:

CaptainStacks "King of Cash" said...

YAWWWWWN.. Ok robot droid where is the serious poker talk